Here’s what I’ve been reading and viewing for the past month. It’s a smallish list this time round, mostly because I have several projects going on that require a lot of reading, and at a very slow pace. I’m also very late in posting my March reading list!
- Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
- War Poems (Carl Sandburg)
- When Dogs Cry (Markus Zusak)
- The Hidden Reality (Brian Greene)
- Other Voices, Other Worlds (Bruce Boston)
- No Exit (onstage)
Along with the most recent issue of In Other Words
- Startling Moon (Liu Hong)
Neither Hit Nor Miss
So how was March reading and viewing for you?