Here’s what I was reading and viewing in March
- The Road (Cormac McCarthy)
- Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)
- Wild Grass (Lu Xun)
- Remarkable Creatures (Tracy Chevalier)
- Onkalo (Bernice Chauly)
- Comedy in a Minor Key (Hans Keilson)
- Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World (Jack Weatherford)
- Digital Fortress (Dan Brown)
- The End of Eternity (Isaac Asimov)
- The Private Papers of Eastern Jewel (Maureen Lindley)
Neither Hit nor Miss
I think the read of the month for me was Wild Grass.
So how was April reading and viewing for you?