Here’s what I’ve been reading and viewing for the past month.
- The Garden of Evening Mists (Tan Twan Eng)
- Unearthly Delights (Marge Simon)
- 《死亡赋格》（盛可以，Sheng Keyi)
- My Friend, the Poet (Terrie Leigh Relf)
- Fish Eats Lion (Jason Erik Lundberg, ed.)
- The Dragon Dictionary (Marge Simon and Mary Turzillo)
- The Japanese Haiku (Kenneth Yasuda)
- Dragon Soup (Marge Simon and Mary Turzillo)
Along with the most recent issues and several back issues of the magazines Illumen, Knowledge, The Martian Wave
- no all-out misses
Neither Hit Nor Miss
- Rising Sun (Michael Crichton)
- The Hobbit (movie)
- Men in Black II (movie)
So how was December reading and viewing for you?